Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cocopure


I'm really excited about cocopure. My neighbour gave it to me as a gift in return for looking after her apartment while she was away recently. I dipped into it straight away, and I think I've found my new favourite thing!

Cocopure has the consistency of nutella, and is generally considered as a mix of raw coconut oil and cocoa. It has a sweet bite, but has no added sugar! I find it especially satisfying on a nice piece of seeded toast, in the afternoons when I am having that chocolate / sweet thing craving.

My trainer Joe even approves! (And he can be a tough customer...)

You can buy it online, and also at health food stores (I go to 'Health Nuts' in the small shopping centre underneath the Coca Cola sign in Kings Cross.)

You can visit the website here.