Monday, May 24, 2010

Hey Joe...


This is me (Laura) with my trainer Joe Wauters.
Joe has helped me to lose almost 10kg and most of all, he keeps me engaged and interested in exercise, fitness and eating right. You can tell that Joe believes in what he does and this is what I respect most of all!
Right now Joe is helping me to perfect my squat and get closer to my goal of doing an unassisted pull-up (a long way off!) and a man-style push up (closer).
Joe is also patiently assisting me to learn a handstand (problem more in my head) and has got me started on run club where I run 7-10km every Tuesday morning with my 'running teacher' James. I love run club!
These Vision people sure keep me busy, but being busy keeps me interested!

You have visit Vision's website by clicking the link:
http://www.visionpt.com.au/
Tell them I sent you ;)