Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dark chocolate: Kshocolat


I recently visited the much-loved (if not in need a of a fresh coat of paint) Jones the Grocer store in Woollahra to buy some fancy last-minute provisions for our weekend away.

One item I chose was the Kshocolat Dark Chocolate with 72% cocoa solids, I think it was around $12 a bar for 80g which is pretty full on, but hey, we all have to live a little!

I think I'll be doing a little comparing and contrasting of different dark chocolates in the near future, there is a wide range available to try and there are apparently many health benefits! ;)

NUMBERS (per serving, 40g)
Protein: 3.4g
Fat: 15.5g
Carbohydrate: 12.6g

Upon doing some research, it seems this Scottish chocolate company has recently gone into administration (Feb 2010) and is looking for a buyer, so if you're keen...

I for one really enjoy the taste of this product so hope this is by no means the end for Kshocolat.