Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Yummy Organic Popcorn

This morning I stopped by the nasty Woolworths Petrol to buy my least favourite thing, petrol, when I came across these friendly treats!

Whole Kids Organic Popcorn with sea salt is delicious and yummy. I'm sort of sorry the brand name is 'Whole Kids' as this snack is perfect for everybody! I have already scanned the shelf in my local Woolworths store but no luck as yet, I think I'll be sending them an email to plead they get some stock on the shelf...

The benefits of this product include:
* Certified organic
* Low GI
* No preservatives
* No artificial flavours
* No artificial colours
* rich in dietary fibre
* Low sodium
* Whole kids is australian-owned

Better still, the numbers are fantastic!
NUMBERS (per 12g bag)
Protein: 1.3g
Fat:1.9g
Carbohydrates: 8.3g

You can find more information about stockists and even buy online at:
http://wholekids.com.au/