Friday, June 18, 2010

...Well, Naturally


When I first started making changes to my diet I found that protein bars were a big help. I rely on them less these days, and I am the first to admit there are alot of terrible tasting protein bars out there!

I find protein bars especially useful when I am out and about, particularly when I am on playground duty or off on an excursion (stops me from heading to a vending machine!)

The health benefits of ...Well, Naturally Bars include:
- Great taste (They are the best tasting protein bar I have found so far)
- 23g protein (38%)
- Less than 8g carbs
- You feel fuller for longer
- They are low GI for slow release energy

There are a few flavours to choose from but I enjoy Caramel Fudge best. There is also Cherry Delight, Double Choc (too rich for me) and a White Chocolate flavour that I come across from time to time.

The first time you eat a protein bar it can be a bit of a shock! But I actually look forward to it now, and crave them quite a bit.

There is a list of stockists on the website, but I also find them at my local Pulse Pharmacy and the excellent people at GNC Vitamins will sell them to me by the box! I believe they are also available for sale online at GNC.

You can find out more about Well... Natually here:
http://wellnaturally.com.au/info/high-protein-bars