Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Skinny Cow

When I went on a shopping tour with Joe he told me about Skinny Cow as we walked past the ice cream cabinet. Now, I am a huge fan of brands like Ben & Jerrys and Haagen Daaz so I am a difficult ice cream eater to please.

A few weeks ago I finally caved in and bought a four pack of 'sundae cups.' Since then I have worked my way through a few of the flavours and I have to say they do a pretty good job of making the ice cream taste light, sweet and authentic! (Although sometimes you do get that 'fake sugar' aftertaste for a while, a shame.)

My favourite flavour so far is the Vanilla Chocolate Sundae. I only have a limited range available because of the small Woolworths near my place in Potts Point, but it's good to have it standing by in my freezer for moments of weakness. I also like igloo zoo, but I'll talk about that another day.

My only disappointment is they don't have nutritional info on their website! Guess I'll just have to buy another pack...

You can learn more about Skinny Cow here:
https://www.theskinnycow.com.au/products/